The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Usage of Website/Data
- All information furnished by us is supplied in strict confidence for your exclusive use.
- You undertake not to divulge the information to any third party for commercial purposes without the written consent of Sikh Helpline, and shall indemnify and keep Sikh Helpline indemnified at all times against all claims, actions, proceedings, losses and damages arising from the breach of such undertaking.
- You are solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored and transmitted through this website.
- You shall comply with the rules of any network or Internet Service Provider through which you access this website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
2. Proprietary Rights
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Act, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
3. Restrictions on Use of Materials
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in this website, in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
4. Right of Access
Sikh Helpline reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this website to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
5. Prohibited Use
You shall not:
- Create a link to this website from another website or document, cache or frame this website, without prior written consent from Sikh Helpline.
- Use this website or the services for any unlawful purpose including but not limited to criminal purposes;
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of this website and/or linked web sites. This includes but not limited to accessing data and information not intended for you or logging onto a server or account, which you are not authorized to access, attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or attempting to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Do anything or cause anything to be done which may be in breach of the Internet Code of Practice, any regulations, guidelines or instructions in whatsoever form that the Media Development Authority may issue from time to time relating to the Services or otherwise;
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- All information and services on this website are provided “AS IS”. Sikh Helpline, its affiliates or suppliers make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever as to the content or services available.
- You acknowledge and agree that access to and usage of this website is at your own risk and agree to indemnify and keep Sikh Helpline indemnified against all losses (direct, indirect, incidental and consequential), claims, demands, damages, expenses (including attorney’s fees) or liabilities whatsoever including but not limited to defamation, infringement of intellectual property rights, death, bodily injury, property damage or pecuniary losses howsoever arising out of or in connection with your access to Sikh Helpline Website, and the use of information or services provided by Sikh Helpline.
- The aforementioned limitation on liability shall be to the maximum degree permitted by applicable law. If, notwithstanding the above, liability is imposed upon Sikh Helpline, then you agree that Sikh Helpline‘s total liability for any or all of your losses or injuries from Sikh Helpline‘s acts or omissions, regardless of the nature of the legal or equitable claim, shall not exceed the amount paid by you to Sikh Helpline for the product(s) you purchase from Sikh Helpline.
- Sikh Helpline does not warrant that any web sites linked to this website will be free of any operational errors, nor that it will be free of virus or other harmful component. Sikh Helpline is not liable for any information provided by other websites linked to this website and vice versa.
7. Governing Laws
This Agreement shall be governed by all applicable laws of the Republic of Singapore relating to the Services, including but not limited to, Broadcasting Act, Computer Misuse Act, Copyright Act, Electronic Transactions Act, Telecommunications Act, including any regulation made pursuant thereto and any items and conditions of any license granted Sikh Helpline by the local Internet Service Provider. SSikh Helpline hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
Sikh Helpline reserves the right to change this website and the contents, presentation, user facilities and availability of services, at its sole discretion without any advance notice.
You acknowledge that Sikh Helpline does not warrant or guarantee the timeliness, currency, accuracy, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of the information or services provided.
You have the responsibility of evaluating the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of the website and information provided.
You acknowledge that usage is at your own risk and therefore agree that Sikh Helpline will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury caused in whole or in part by Sikh Helpline‘s negligence in procuring, compiling, collecting, interpreting, reporting, communicating or delivering the information.