Bike Ride Home | BIKERIDE PACK | Paper Sponsorship | Poster | Online Donations
Benefits of becoming an official sponsor of the Sikh Helpline charity bike ride on Sunday 2nd October 2016:
The Sikh Helpline relies on the support of the community to run various events, campaigns and programmes. We are currently seeking sponsorships from both individuals and corporations for our Charity Bike Ride 2016 event. If you or your organisation would like to assist us financially, please submit the following form and a representative will contact you.
Donate a minimum of GDP100 towards this charity and receive the following benefits for your company.
- Helping support a much needed and worthwhile cause
- We will add your company logo onto the SHL website with a link to your website (where applicable)
- We will add your company logo onto the SHL T-shirt which will be worn by all sevadars and riders on the day of the event (2nd October 2016)
- As official sponsor your logo will be displayed at SHL charity bike ride stall at the ten participating Gurdwaras.
- You will receive a special thank you message which will be covered by our media partners Sangat TV (Sky channel 836) who will air both the message and the event across the UK and Europe.
- Through a combination the SHL social media outlets: Facebook, twitter, Instagram and YouTube you will receive recognition as official sponsors of the event
- If you wish you can commit to on-going support by setting up a monthly payment in addition to the event sponsorship. You can donate as little as GDP10 a month that’s only GDP2.50 a week.
Be A Sponsor Today!
To become a sponsor please complete the form below and submit it to [email protected] or you can donate by posting a cheque to: Office 3 Hampton House 10, Great Hampton Street Birmingham B186A
Closing date 18th September 2016
For more infomation contact our CEO Giani Sukha Singh on 07956 938737